Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Metric

 Yup, that's right, today we will be discussing an international system of measurements  ...NOT! Come on this is a music blog xd

 Today I thought I would go all patriotic and Canadiana and relive some of my favorite musical moments as a Canadian. A nice little trip down memory lane and then I stumbled across a song I had not heard for a while by one of my favorite indie bands. I think I was like 16 when this song came out so I was like OMG I haven't heard this in ages.

 And it fit well with my mood . Because lately I've just been so tired of the same old same old in the music scene. You know all the U2 rip off bands in the rock scene that are so popular. the same old pop crap. the same old boring indie stuff. the same old Eurovision formula songs. the same old country western yarns. Ok, maybe I'm just bored.  But this is my anti-"quit make me listen to the same old crap you music industry freaks"

The band: Metric:
The song " Dead Disco"


No comments:

Post a Comment