Sunday, August 25, 2013

An Interruption

Well I was all geared up to start posting in my blog and i got sidetracked by my other love... anime xD Anyways I just watched the first episode of Kotouro-san..cried, laughed and then thought, OMG my blog! xD

So since anime is interrupting my life, I thought I'd do a little post of my favorite anime composer ever Yuki Kajiura. Yuki has composed some of the all - time best OSTs for anime. She has worked on such classics as Tsubasa Chronicle, .hack//Sign , Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Pandora Hearts, Sword Art Online just to name a few.

She is also the brainchild behind such acts as Kalafina and Fiction junction. Yuki's music is often very ethereal or dramatic. But it can be light and airy as well.It's hard for me to just pick one song by her that I like.

Tsubasa reservoir Chronicles came out around 2005 back when i was about 18 and started taking anime more seriously. One could say my love for anime began with that series. OSTs like "I talk to the Rain' "Hear our Prayer"  and "Song of Storm and Fire" will always be classics in my heart.

I mean if this isn't epic i guess i don't know what is.




There is a movie I'm going to check out called the El cazador de la Bruja which features her music. Gems like this


I guess that will be my next project after I finish the three anime i'm currently watching xD





No comments:

Post a Comment